From prevention services to complex restorative, implant and cosmetic procedures, we have designed a comprehensive private dental practice established to compliment each doctor’s individual talents and skills. Continuity of care, communication and professional teamwork assures that each patient will reach and maintain their optimum level of dental health at Sutter Terrace Dental Group.
The doctors and staff of Sutter Terrace Dental Group value the relationships we establish with our patients. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and our friendly team of dental professionals is dedicated to alleviating any fears, addressing your concerns and to help meet your expectations. We measure our success one smile at a time.
- Four partners with a breadth and depth of experience. We offer lifetime care for children and adults.
- Restorative, cosmetic, dental implants and Invisalign orthodontics in one location.
- Early morning, late afternoon and lunch-hour appointments.
- Available 24-7 for dental emergencies. Contact our office or your doctor by confidential e-mail or our website at www.sutterterracedental.com.
- Conveniently located with easy freeway access and free on-site parking.
- Digital images and photography are used for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning. HD monitors in the treatment rooms allow for patient participation every step of the way.
- Professional whitening with At-Home or in-office Zoom! Whiten at your leisure or in our office in about 90 minutes.
- Infection control that meets or exceeds the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) requirements. All instruments, including hand pieces, are heat sterilized. Disposable materials are used whenever possible and surface disinfectants are utilized for your protection. Patient and provider safety is at the heart of our practice.
- We use a closed water delivery system to insure that water sprays are safe from bacteria and bio-film.